Frequently Asked Questions
Currencies & Fees
Delivery Times & Tracking
- How can I track my transfer?
- How do I check my transfer history?
- How long does a bank to bank transfer take?
- How long will my transfer take?
- How Long do Online Payments Take?
- Which is the fastest way to transfer money to OFX?
- My transfer is complete; however, the funds haven’t arrived. Why not?
- What’s a maturity date?
- What time of day are transfers usually completed?
General & Other
- What is IFSC?
- I’ve noticed OFX is fully regulated. What does this mean?
- Do you accept part payments?
- How do I add a new currency to my profile?
- ACH routing number
- How do I update my personal details?
- How long is a live exchange rate valid for?
- How to find U.S. account and routing numbers
- I do not have a mobile number. What alternatives do I have?
- What are spot transfers?
- Is my personal information secure?
- I’ve forgotten my username or password – what should I do?
- What are SEPA Transfers?
- What is a forward contract?
- What is a routing number?
- What is BSC?
- What is CHIPS?
- What is NCC?
- What is NEFT?
- What is the market rate or interbank rate?
- What’s my client reference number for?
Making A Transfer
- Can I cancel my transfer?
- Can I get a currency exchange quote?
- Can I transfer money from another country to the EU with OFX?
- Can I transfer money to OFX by debit card?
- Can I transfer money to OFX via cash or cheque?
- Do you have a minimum transfer amount?
- How do I make a business transfer with OFX?
- How do I make a transfer?
- How do I transfer my funds to OFX?
- How should I transfer USD to OFX from a US bank account?
- What do I need to make an international bank transfer?
- I forgot to add my client reference number to my bank transfer! What should I do?
- I’ve sent my funds to OFX, what happens next?
- My bank has daily transfer limits. What can I do?
- What is the maximum transfer amount?
- What should I do after I’ve locked-in my transfer and sent my funds to OFX?
- When can I make a transfer?
- Where can I make a transfer to?
OFX for Online Sellers
- Do I need to provide documents when I register?
- Do the documents need to be notarised or certified?
- Can I make payments out of my receiving account directly to my suppliers?
- Can I obtain a certificate to verify my receiving account details?
- Can I use my receiving account details with more than one marketplace?
- Can I view a history of my transfers?
- How do I enter the bank details for my home account on the OFX website?
- How do I setup a Global Currency Account with OFX?
- How do I upload my receiving account details to my online marketplaces?
- How long does it take to open an account with OFX and receive my receiving account details?
- Is there a minimum amount of time I must have an OFX account for?
- Are there any account or transfer fees?
- What is the transfer process and how long will it take?
- Which currencies are available with the Global Currency Account?
- Which online marketplaces are compatible with the receiving accounts?
- Who else can send money to my receiving account?
- Will I be notified when my receiving account receives funds?
OFX Mobile App
Safety & Security
Ways To Transfer
- Can I cancel a recurring transfer plan anytime? Are there any conditions?
- Can I extend the maturity date of my transfer?
- Can I lock-in a rate before I send you my funds?
- I’d like to set up a recurring transfer. Is this possible?
- Do I need to pay a deposit for a recurring transfer?
- How much does it cost to set up a recurring transfer?
- How to transfer money from one bank account to another
- Can you help me watch the market?
- What’s the best way to send money online?
- I’m not sure what option is best for me. Can you help?
- What are my transfer options with OFX?
- What is a wire transfer?
- What is peer-to-peer money transfer?
- What is a forward exchange contract?
- How do I add a recipient or edit their details?
- What recipient information does OFX require?
- What should I do if I didn’t add my recipient’s reference to my transfer?
- When do I need to enter my recipient details?
- Why are my recipient details not being accepted?
- Why can’t I see the recipient I just added online to make a transfer to?