CHF to CNH exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Chinese Renminbi. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
CHF/CNH currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 7.2103 CNH
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why choose OFX
- Great rates: Keep more of your money as it travels around the world
- 50+ currencies: Make transfers to over 170 countries
- Easy to use: Check rates, make payments or track transfers online or via our app
- Peace of mind: OFX is ASX-listed and monitored by over 50 regulators globally
- We know FX: Markets can move, we can help you plan for ups or downs
- 24/7 support: Talk to a real person at any time, day or night
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Chinese Renminbi Off-Shore
- Currency Code: CNH
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank: The People's Bank of China
- Reserve Currency: The Chinese renminbi off-shore is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Chinese renminbi off-shore is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: China
- Major Unit: One Chinese renminbi off-shore
- Minor Unit: One
- per Chinese renminbi off-shore:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous CHF to CNH Exchange Rates
CHF to CNH historical rates
Send money to over 170 countries
More CHF exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-800-948-364 (Within Ireland)
+353 1 582 5307 (International)
+65 6817 8748
Dublin Office Address
Fitzwilliam Court, 2 Leeson Close, Dublin 2, D02 YW24, Ireland