Transfer money to South Africa from Austria
Transfer money to South Africa with euros using OFX and get great foreign currency exchange rates.
Market Rate 21.1267
transfers to date
Why choose OFX
- Great rates: Keep more of your money as it travels around the world
- 50+ currencies: Make transfers to over 170 countries
- Easy to use: Check rates, make payments or track transfers online or via our app
- Peace of mind: We're ASX listed and monitored by the CED
- We know FX: Markets can move, we can help you plan for ups or downs
- 24/7 support: Mandarin and Cantonese phone support available during HK business hours
How to send money to South Africa from Austria?
- Gather the relevant banking information of your recipient including the name on the account and bank details.
- Create a free online account with OFX, or login to get a live quote for your money transfer.
- Enter your details and those of your recipient.
- You send the money to us, and we send it to your recipient.
It’s easy and affordable to send money from Austria to South Africa using OFX. Even if you’re not ready to transfer funds today, you can sign up now, so your account is active and ready when a great exchange rate comes up.
When sending money from Austria to South Africa keep in mind that different tax regulations may apply depending on many factors including:
- how the money is going to be used.
- how much you are sending.
- the source of the funds.
- if the money has been taxed elsewhere.
For example, for tax purposes, supporting family members by paying for living expenses can sometimes be considered different from sending large sums as a gift.
Austria to South Africa money transfers - FAQs
Wondering how to send money to South Africa from Austria? Use OFX to exchange your euros for South African rands, because you’re too smart for your bank. Headquartered in Sydney, with offices around the world, we provide 24-hour access to our highly skilled transfer team.
Is there any limit on how much money I can send to South Africa from Austria?
No, OFX works well for both businesses and individuals.
Can I send money from an Austrian bank account to South Africa?
Sure. Whether you live in South Africa, or Austria, register now to send money to South Africa with your Austrian bank account.
Does OFX transfer money to all banks in South Africa?
OFX can transfer funds to almost any bank in South Africa, including, but not limited to:
- African Bank Limited
- Capitec Bank
- Commercial Bank of South Africa PLC
- First National Bank
- FirstRand Bank
- Imperial Bank South Africa
- Nedbank Limited
- Standard Bank of South Africa
- Barclays Africa Group
Our customer support team will be happy to assist and make sure we can facilitate your transfer to South Africa
You can reach our dedicated customer service agents 24/7 (including weekends and most holidays). When others are closed, we’re open - we’re here for you.
When you use OFX, you’ll get fast, efficient service, and we’ll keep you informed of where your money is along the way. For all your overseas payments, OFX is simply smarter.
How can OFX help you manage EUR/ZAR exchange rate swings?
Check out our range of ways to send money internationally and risk management strategies and stay in control of your money.
You may also like:
Quick, secure, global payments to more than 50 currencies
Send money from Austria to over 170 countries overseas with OFX.
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
(+852) 3008 5721
(+852) 2777 7147
Hong Kong Office Address
F, Bonham Circus
40-44 Bonham Strand,
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong