HKD to AUD exchange rates
Convert Hong Kong dollars to Australian dollars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.1785
HKD/AUD currency chart: 1.00 HKD = 0.1785 AUD
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
Previous HKD to AUD Exchange Rates
HKD to AUD historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.173247|
|April 30, 2022||0.173137|
|May 31, 2022||0.180772|
|June 30, 2022||0.181392|
|July 31, 2022||0.185761|
|August 13, 2022||0.182026|