HKD to ILS exchange rates
Convert Hong Kong dollars to Israeli new shekels. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.4125
HKD/ILS currency chart: 1.00 HKD = 0.413 ILS
Register in less than 5 minutes
The ‘new shekel’ is also referred to merely as the ‘shekel’, and was formerly known as the ‘new Israeli shekel’. The new shekel is also legal tender in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Currency Name: Israeli new shekel
- Currency Code: ILS
- Currency Symbol: ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
- Reserve Currency: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Israel
- Major Unit: One Israeli New Shekel
- Minor Unit: One agora
- Agoras per Israeli New Shekel: 100
- Note Denominations: ₪20, ₪50, ₪100, ₪200
- Coin Denominations: 10 agorot, ₪½, ₪1, ₪2, ₪5, ₪10
Previous HKD to ILS Exchange Rates
HKD to ILS historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.414497|
|April 30, 2022||0.413476|
|May 31, 2022||0.430579|
|June 30, 2022||0.434392|
|July 31, 2022||0.441054|
|August 17, 2022||0.42065|