HKD to VND exchange rates
Convert Hong Kong dollars to Vietnamese đồng. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 2874.4350
HKD/VND currency chart: 1.00 HKD = 2,875.035 VND
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The official currency of Vietnam is the dong which is abbreviated to the currency code VND. Unlike certain other currencies which derive their names from more unusual circumstances, the term ‘dong’ originates from ‘dong tien’ literally meaning ‘money’.
- Currency Name: Vietnamese đồng
- Currency Code: VND
- Currency Symbol: ₫
- Central Bank: State Bank of Vietnam
- Reserve Currency: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Vietnamese Dồng
- Minor Unit: One
- per Vietnamese Dồng:
- Note Denominations: 1,000₫, 2,000₫, 5,000₫, 10,000₫, 20,000₫, 50,000₫, 100,000₫, 200,000₫, 500,000₫
- Coin Denominations: 200₫, 500₫, 1000₫, 2000₫
Previous HKD to VND Exchange Rates
HKD to VND historical rates
|December 31, 2021||2938.597764|
|January 31, 2022||2913.735592|
|February 28, 2022||2916.118749|
|March 31, 2022||2921.975879|
|April 30, 2022||2921.651341|
|May 27, 2022||2939.668149|