SEK to SCR exchange rates
Convert Swedish kronor to Seychelles rupees. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Oct 5, 2023, 2:47 AM (CUT)
1 Swedish krona = 1.211851 Seychelles rupee
Inverse rate 0.825184
SEK/SCR currency chart: 1.00 SEK = 1.212 SCR
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
The Rupee is the official currency of Seychelles. Within the native Creole Seychellois (Seselwa) dialect, it's known the roupi. The Rupee uses the symbols SR, SCR, and SRe.
- Currency Name: Seychelles rupee
- Currency Code: SCR
- Currency Symbol: SCR
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Seychelles
- Reserve Currency: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Seychelles
- Major Unit: One Seychellois Rupee
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Seychellois Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 rupees
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25 cents. 1, 5 rupees
Previous SEK to SCR Exchange Rates
SEK to SCR historical rates
|November 30, 2022||1.262102|
|December 31, 2022||1.306944|
|January 31, 2023||1.332596|
|February 28, 2023||1.300677|
|March 31, 2023||1.282532|
|April 30, 2023||1.318772|
|May 31, 2023||1.302065|
|June 30, 2023||1.282894|
|July 31, 2023||1.299588|
|August 31, 2023||1.240268|
|September 30, 2023||1.205092|
|October 4, 2023||1.242965|