NOK to SCR exchange rates
Convert Norwegian kroner to Seychelles rupees. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 1.2391
NOK/SCR currency chart: 1.00 NOK = 1.2393 SCR
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Norway
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
The Rupee is the official currency of Seychelles. Within the native Creole Seychellois (Seselwa) dialect, it's known the roupi. The Rupee uses the symbols SR, SCR, and SRe.
- Currency Name: Seychelles rupee
- Currency Code: SCR
- Currency Symbol: SCR
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Seychelles
- Reserve Currency: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Seychelles
- Major Unit: One Seychellois Rupee
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Seychellois Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 rupees
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25 cents. 1, 5 rupees
Previous NOK to SCR Exchange Rates
NOK to SCR historical rates
|November 30, 2021||1.561719|
|December 31, 2021||1.519481|
|January 31, 2022||1.550466|
|February 28, 2022||1.524187|
|March 31, 2022||1.631515|
|April 30, 2022||1.597829|
|May 31, 2022||1.387524|
|June 30, 2022||1.39823|
|July 31, 2022||1.355157|
|August 31, 2022||1.391334|
|September 30, 2022||1.363106|
|October 7, 2022||1.276034|