JPY to SCR exchange rates
Convert Japanese yen to Seychelles rupees. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0992
JPY/SCR currency chart: 1.00 JPY = 0.0984 SCR
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
The Rupee is the official currency of Seychelles. Within the native Creole Seychellois (Seselwa) dialect, it's known the roupi. The Rupee uses the symbols SR, SCR, and SRe.
- Currency Name: Seychelles rupee
- Currency Code: SCR
- Currency Symbol: SCR
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Seychelles
- Reserve Currency: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Seychelles
- Major Unit: One Seychellois Rupee
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Seychellois Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 rupees
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25 cents. 1, 5 rupees
Previous JPY to SCR Exchange Rates
JPY to SCR historical rates
|December 31, 2021||0.119822|
|January 31, 2022||0.119451|
|February 28, 2022||0.117138|
|March 31, 2022||0.121535|
|April 30, 2022||0.112459|
|May 31, 2022||0.103322|
|June 30, 2022||0.101784|
|July 31, 2022||0.0993|
|August 31, 2022||0.099924|
|September 30, 2022||0.097803|
|October 31, 2022||0.092596|
|November 30, 2022||0.09504|