JPY to KWD exchange rates
Convert Japanese yen to Kuwaiti dinars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0023
JPY/KWD currency chart: 1.00 JPY = 0.0023 KWD
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
The Kuwaiti dinar is the currency of Kuwait. It is sub-divided into 1,000 fils.
- Currency Name: Kuwaiti dinar
- Currency Code: KWD
- Currency Symbol: د.ك or KD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Kuwait
- Reserve Currency: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Kuwait
- Major Unit: One Kuwaiti Dinar
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per Kuwaiti Dinar: 100
- Note Denominations: 1⁄4, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
Previous JPY to KWD Exchange Rates
JPY to KWD historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.002562|
|April 30, 2022||0.002416|
|May 31, 2022||0.00238|
|June 30, 2022||0.002289|
|July 31, 2022||0.002254|
|August 31, 2022||0.002269|
|September 30, 2022||0.002163|
|October 31, 2022||0.00211|
|November 30, 2022||0.002176|
|December 31, 2022||0.002277|
|January 31, 2023||0.002346|
|February 5, 2023||0.002354|