EUR to BND exchange rates
Convert Euros to Brunei dollars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 10, 2023, 8:34 PM (CUT)
1 euro = 1.395474 Brunei dollar
Inverse rate 0.716602
EUR/BND currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 1.3952 BND
Register in less than 5 minutes
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Brunei dollar
- Currency Code: BND
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Brunei dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Brunei dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Brunei
- Major Unit: One Brunei dollar
- Minor Unit: One
- per Brunei dollar:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous EUR to BND Exchange Rates
EUR to BND historical rates
|January 31, 2023||1.430602|
|February 28, 2023||1.424773|
|March 31, 2023||1.435601|
|April 30, 2023||1.461281|
|May 31, 2023||1.456878|
|June 30, 2023||1.459707|
|July 31, 2023||1.475001|
|August 31, 2023||1.473924|
|September 30, 2023||1.455804|
|October 31, 2023||1.44591|
|November 30, 2023||1.458068|
|December 10, 2023||1.448304|