CHF to TWD exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to New Taiwan dollars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 4, 2023, 9:17 AM (CUT)
1 Swiss franc = 35.254371 New Taiwan dollar
Inverse rate 0.028365
CHF/TWD currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 35.3064 TWD
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: New Taiwan dollar
- Currency Code: TWD
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank: Bank Al-Maghrib
- Reserve Currency: The New Taiwan Dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Taiwan Dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Taiwan
- Major Unit: One New Taiwan Dollar
- Minor Unit: One Santim
- Santims per New Taiwan Dollar: 100
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous CHF to TWD Exchange Rates
CHF to TWD historical rates
|January 31, 2023||32.885252|
|February 28, 2023||32.67456|
|March 31, 2023||33.022657|
|April 30, 2023||34.033452|
|May 31, 2023||34.208842|
|June 30, 2023||34.23677|
|July 31, 2023||35.664867|
|August 31, 2023||36.181765|
|September 30, 2023||35.648828|
|October 31, 2023||35.73333|
|November 30, 2023||35.816214|
|December 4, 2023||35.957837|