CHF to BND exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to . Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 1.3944
CHF/BND currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 1.3941 BND
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Brunei dollar
- Currency Code: BND
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Brunei dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Brunei dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Brunei
- Major Unit: One Brunei dollar
- Minor Unit: One
- per Brunei dollar:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous CHF to BND Exchange Rates
CHF to BND historical rates
|October 31, 2021||1.463773|
|November 30, 2021||1.472908|
|December 31, 2021||1.481054|
|January 31, 2022||1.470586|
|February 28, 2022||1.458847|
|March 31, 2022||1.462316|
|April 30, 2022||1.445182|
|May 31, 2022||1.409938|
|June 30, 2022||1.4277|
|July 31, 2022||1.439205|
|August 31, 2022||1.44618|
|September 28, 2022||1.448519|