AUD to BND exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Brunei dollars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 9, 2023, 3:46 PM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 0.852988 Brunei dollar
Inverse rate 1.172350
AUD/BND currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 0.8533 BND
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Brunei dollar
- Currency Code: BND
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Brunei dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Brunei dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Brunei
- Major Unit: One Brunei dollar
- Minor Unit: One
- per Brunei dollar:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous AUD to BND Exchange Rates
AUD to BND historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.922389|
|February 28, 2023||0.916421|
|March 31, 2023||0.894557|
|April 30, 2023||0.888493|
|May 31, 2023||0.889333|
|June 30, 2023||0.904521|
|July 31, 2023||0.898192|
|August 31, 2023||0.875384|
|September 30, 2023||0.875693|
|October 31, 2023||0.868309|
|November 30, 2023||0.875875|
|December 9, 2023||0.885123|