DKK to AED exchange rates
Convert Danish kroner to UAE dirhams. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.5178
DKK/AED currency chart: 1.00 DKK = 0.5197 AED
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous DKK to AED Exchange Rates
DKK to AED historical rates
|January 31, 2022||0.55887|
|February 28, 2022||0.560166|
|March 31, 2022||0.543544|
|April 30, 2022||0.533684|
|May 31, 2022||0.52192|
|June 30, 2022||0.521214|
|July 31, 2022||0.502911|
|August 31, 2022||0.499788|
|September 30, 2022||0.489292|
|October 31, 2022||0.4855|
|November 30, 2022||0.504619|
|December 7, 2022||0.519319|