GBP to CAD Exchange rates
British pound sterling to Canadian dollar. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
GBP/CAD currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 1.70 CAD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
Previous GBP to CAD Exchange Rates
GBP to CAD historical rates
|August 31, 2021||1.738727|
|September 30, 2021||1.7414|
|October 31, 2021||1.702804|
|November 30, 2021||1.691618|
|December 31, 2021||1.703351|
|January 22, 2022||1.71412|