GBP to PKR exchange rates
Convert British pounds sterling to Pakistani rupees. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
GBP/PKR currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 259.5255 PKR
Read today's British pound currency update
Read the daily GBP update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today's expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The official currency in Pakistan is the rupee which is abbreviated to the currency code PKR. The Pakistani rupee is subdivided into 100 paise
- Currency Name: Pakistani rupee
- Currency Code: PKR
- Currency Symbol: ₨
- Central Bank: State Bank of Pakistan
- Reserve Currency: The Pakistani Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Pakistani Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Pakistan
- Major Unit: One Pakistani Rupee
- Minor Unit: One paise
- Paises per Pakistani Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1,000, 5,000 rupees
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5,10 rupees
Previous GBP to PKR Exchange Rates
GBP to PKR historical rates
|March 31, 2022||236.904103|
|April 30, 2022||238.944791|
|May 31, 2022||241.213718|
|June 30, 2022||252.266897|
|July 31, 2022||256.496567|
|August 13, 2022||275.545229|