GBP to VND Exchange rates
British pound sterling to Vietnamese đồng. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
GBP/VND currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 30,079.69 VND
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The official currency of Vietnam is the dong which is abbreviated to the currency code VND. Unlike certain other currencies which derive their names from more unusual circumstances, the term ‘dong’ originates from ‘dong tien’ literally meaning ‘money’.
- Currency Name: Vietnamese đồng
- Currency Code: VND
- Currency Symbol: ₫
- Central Bank: State Bank of Vietnam
- Reserve Currency: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Vietnamese Dồng
- Minor Unit: One
- per Vietnamese Dồng:
- Note Denominations: 1,000₫, 2,000₫, 5,000₫, 10,000₫, 20,000₫, 50,000₫, 100,000₫, 200,000₫, 500,000₫
- Coin Denominations: 200₫, 500₫, 1000₫, 2000₫
Previous GBP to VND Exchange Rates
GBP to VND historical rates
|August 31, 2021||31528.161143|
|September 30, 2021||31293.202565|
|October 31, 2021||31136.676394|
|November 30, 2021||30485.595464|
|December 31, 2021||30500.585983|
|January 18, 2022||30929.412442|