GBP to VND exchange rates
Convert British pounds sterling to Vietnamese đồng. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
GBP/VND currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 29,262.605 VND
Read today's British pound currency update
Read the daily GBP update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today's expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The official currency of Vietnam is the dong which is abbreviated to the currency code VND. Unlike certain other currencies which derive their names from more unusual circumstances, the term ‘dong’ originates from ‘dong tien’ literally meaning ‘money’.
- Currency Name: Vietnamese đồng
- Currency Code: VND
- Currency Symbol: ₫
- Central Bank: State Bank of Vietnam
- Reserve Currency: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Vietnam
- Major Unit: One Vietnamese Dồng
- Minor Unit: One
- per Vietnamese Dồng:
- Note Denominations: 1,000₫, 2,000₫, 5,000₫, 10,000₫, 20,000₫, 50,000₫, 100,000₫, 200,000₫, 500,000₫
- Coin Denominations: 200₫, 500₫, 1000₫, 2000₫
Previous GBP to VND Exchange Rates
GBP to VND historical rates
|April 30, 2023||29211.138586|
|May 31, 2023||29278.024996|
|June 30, 2023||29715.027398|
|July 31, 2023||30468.082335|
|August 31, 2023||30310.919198|
|September 23, 2023||30099.006496|