GBP to SAR exchange rates
Convert British pounds sterling to Saudi riyals. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
GBP/SAR currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 4.4968 SAR
Read today's British pound currency update
Read the daily GBP update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today's expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Saudi riyal
- Currency Code: SAR
- Currency Symbol: SR or ر.س
- Central Bank: Saudi Central Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Saudi Riyal is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Saudi Riyal is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Saudi Arabia
- Major Unit: One Saudi Riyal
- Minor Unit: One halala
- Halalas per Saudi Riyal: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyals
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 halalas, 1 riyal, 2 riyals
Previous GBP to SAR Exchange Rates
GBP to SAR historical rates
|March 31, 2022||4.938665|
|April 30, 2022||4.851556|
|May 31, 2022||4.668127|
|June 30, 2022||4.621795|
|July 31, 2022||4.506416|
|August 8, 2022||4.560206|