SEK to MYR exchange rates
Convert Swedish kronor to Malaysian ringgits. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Nov 30, 2023, 10:24 AM (CUT)
1 Swedish krona = 0.447846 Malaysian ringgit
Inverse rate 2.232909
SEK/MYR currency chart: 1.00 SEK = 0.4449 MYR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
The official currency of Malaysia is the ringgit and is abbreviated to the currency code RM or MYR. Each ringgit is divided into 100 sen and is issued by the Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Currency Name: Malaysian ringgit
- Currency Code: MYR
- Currency Symbol: RM
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
- Reserve Currency: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Malaysia
- Major Unit: One Malaysian Ringgit
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Malaysian Ringgit: 100
- Note Denominations: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM20, RM50, RM100
- Coin Denominations: 1 sen, 5 sen, 10 sen, 20 sen, 50 sen
Previous SEK to MYR Exchange Rates
SEK to MYR historical rates
|December 31, 2022||0.424481|
|January 31, 2023||0.416486|
|February 28, 2023||0.417441|
|March 31, 2023||0.425153|
|April 30, 2023||0.42758|
|May 31, 2023||0.430298|
|June 30, 2023||0.430335|
|July 31, 2023||0.42984|
|August 31, 2023||0.425029|
|September 30, 2023||0.422258|
|October 31, 2023||0.43026|
|November 30, 2023||0.439218|