SEK to AUD exchange rates
Convert Swedish kronor to Australian dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.1369
SEK/AUD currency chart: 1.00 SEK = 0.1378 AUD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
Previous SEK to AUD Exchange Rates
SEK to AUD historical rates
|September 30, 2021||0.158117|
|October 31, 2021||0.155896|
|November 30, 2021||0.155074|
|December 31, 2021||0.153673|
|January 31, 2022||0.152329|
|February 28, 2022||0.150396|
|March 31, 2022||0.141543|
|April 30, 2022||0.142246|
|May 31, 2022||0.142927|
|June 30, 2022||0.142078|
|July 31, 2022||0.140595|
|August 13, 2022||0.140533|