JPY to ZAR exchange rates
Convert Japanese yen to South African rands. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.1229
JPY/ZAR currency chart: 1.00 JPY = 0.1234 ZAR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
The rand (ZAR) arrived in 1961, the same year that South Africa became an official Republic. There are 100 cents to every rand, however the 1 and 2 cent coins have fallen out of use due to inflation.
- Currency Name: South African rand
- Currency Code: ZAR
- Currency Symbol: R
- Central Bank: South African Reserve Bank
- Reserve Currency: The South African Rand is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The South African Rand is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: South Africa
- Major Unit: One South African Rand
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per South African Rand: 100
- Note Denominations: R 10, R 20, R 50, R 100, R 200
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, R 1, R 2, R 5
Previous JPY to ZAR Exchange Rates
JPY to ZAR historical rates
|September 30, 2021||0.132213|
|October 31, 2021||0.13149|
|November 30, 2021||0.136494|
|December 31, 2021||0.139623|
|January 31, 2022||0.134921|
|February 28, 2022||0.132029|
|March 31, 2022||0.126239|
|April 30, 2022||0.118839|
|May 31, 2022||0.123439|
|June 30, 2022||0.118073|
|July 31, 2022||0.123271|
|August 7, 2022||0.12493|