Transfer money to Japan from France
Transfer money to Japan with euros using OFX and get great foreign currency exchange rates.
Market Rate 143.5297
transfers to date
Why choose OFX
- Great rates: Keep more of your money as it travels around the world
- 50+ currencies: Make transfers to over 170 countries
- Easy to use: Check rates, make payments or track transfers online or via our app
- Peace of mind: We're ASX-listed and monitored by the MAS
- We know FX: Markets can move, we can help you plan for ups or downs
- 24/7 support: Talk to a real person at any time, day or night
How to send money to Japan from France?
- Gather the relevant banking information of your recipient including the name on the account and bank details.
- Create a free online account with OFX, or login to get a live quote for your money transfer.
- Enter your details and those of your recipient.
- You send the money to us, and we send it to your recipient.
It’s easy and affordable to send money from France to Japan using OFX. Even if you’re not ready to transfer funds today, you can sign up now, so your account is active and ready when a great exchange rate comes up.
When sending money from France to Japan keep in mind that different tax regulations may apply depending on many factors including:
- how the money is going to be used.
- how much you are sending.
- the source of the funds.
- if the money has been taxed elsewhere.
For example, for tax purposes, supporting family members by paying for living expenses can sometimes be considered different from sending large sums as a gift.
France to Japan money transfers - FAQs
Wondering how to send money to Japan from France? Use OFX to exchange your euros for Japanese yen, because you’re too smart for your bank. Headquartered in Sydney, with offices around the world, we provide 24-hour access to our highly skilled transfer team.
Is there any limit on how much money I can send to Japan from France?
No, OFX works well for both businesses and individuals.
Does OFX transfer money to all banks in Japan?
OFX can transfer funds to almost any bank in Japan, including, but not limited to:
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation
- Mizuho Trust & Banking Co.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings
- Master Trust Bank of Japan
- Nomura Trust & Banking Co.
Our customer support team will be happy to assist and make sure we can facilitate your transfer to Japan
You can reach our dedicated customer service agents 24/7 (including weekends and most holidays). When others are closed, we’re open - we’re here for you.
When you use OFX, you’ll get fast, efficient service, and we’ll keep you informed of where your money is along the way. For all your overseas payments, OFX is simply smarter.
You may also like:
Send money from France to over 170 countries overseas with OFX.
- France to French Polynesia
- France to Greenland
- France to Guinea-Bissau
- France to Hong Kong
- France to Hungary
- France to India
- France to Indonesia
- France to Israel
- France to Kuwait
- France to Liechtenstein
- France to Madagascar
- France to Malaysia
- France to Mali
- France to Mexico
- France to Morocco
- France to New Caledonia
- France to New Zealand
- France to Niger
- France to Norway
- France to Oman
- France to Pakistan
- France to Papua New Guinea
- France to Peru
- France to Philippines
- France to Poland
- France to Samoa
- France to Saudi Arabia
- France to Senegal
- France to Seychelles
- France to Singapore
- France to Solomon Islands
- France to South Africa