NZD to XOF exchange rates
Convert New Zealand dollars to West African CFA francs. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 409.1254
NZD/XOF currency chart: 1.00 NZD = 409.1854 XOF
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $ or NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
The CFA Franc BCEAO is pegged to the Euro at 1 euro = 655.957 XOF. It is used by eight independent states in West Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Sénégal and Togo.
- Currency Name: West African CFA franc
- Currency Code: XOF
- Currency Symbol: CFA
- Central Bank: Central Bank of West African States
- Reserve Currency: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo
- Major Unit: One West African CFA Franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per West African CFA Franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 francs
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 francs
Previous NZD to XOF Exchange Rates
NZD to XOF historical rates
|December 31, 2021||393.845036|
|January 31, 2022||390.249153|
|February 28, 2022||385.865783|
|March 31, 2022||408.27822|
|April 30, 2022||408.006269|
|May 31, 2022||397.133165|
|June 30, 2022||393.673634|
|July 31, 2022||401.072906|
|August 31, 2022||406.145772|
|September 30, 2022||389.086397|
|October 31, 2022||372.997136|
|November 26, 2022||393.023383|