NZD to MYR exchange rates
Convert New Zealand dollars to Malaysian ringgits. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 2.8050
NZD/MYR currency chart: 1.00 NZD = 2.8049 MYR
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $ or NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
The official currency of Malaysia is the ringgit and is abbreviated to the currency code RM or MYR. Each ringgit is divided into 100 sen and is issued by the Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Currency Name: Malaysian ringgit
- Currency Code: MYR
- Currency Symbol: RM
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
- Reserve Currency: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Malaysia
- Major Unit: One Malaysian Ringgit
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Malaysian Ringgit: 100
- Note Denominations: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM20, RM50, RM100
- Coin Denominations: 1 sen, 5 sen, 10 sen, 20 sen, 50 sen
Previous NZD to MYR Exchange Rates
NZD to MYR historical rates
|January 31, 2022||2.824006|
|February 28, 2022||2.797834|
|March 31, 2022||2.886533|
|April 30, 2022||2.87878|
|May 31, 2022||2.803567|
|June 30, 2022||2.797811|
|July 31, 2022||2.748386|
|August 31, 2022||2.795194|
|September 30, 2022||2.697866|
|October 31, 2022||2.662352|
|November 30, 2022||2.802295|
|December 9, 2022||2.798874|