NZD to OMR exchange rates
Convert New Zealand dollars to Omani riales. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.2130
NZD/OMR currency chart: 1.00 NZD = 0.2126 OMR
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $ or NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
The official currency in Oman is the rial which is abbreviated to the currency code OMR. The Central Bank of Oman has been issuing the rial since 1977.
- Currency Name: Omani rial
- Currency Code: OMR
- Currency Symbol: ﷼
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Oman
- Reserve Currency: The Omani Rial is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Omani Rial is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Oman
- Major Unit: One Omani Rial
- Minor Unit: One baisa
- Baisa per Omani Rial: 1000
- Note Denominations: 100 baisa, 200 baisa, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 rials
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 25, 50 baisa
Previous NZD to OMR Exchange Rates
NZD to OMR historical rates
|November 30, 2021||0.269785|
|December 31, 2021||0.261296|
|January 31, 2022||0.259542|
|February 28, 2022||0.257201|
|March 31, 2022||0.264535|
|April 30, 2022||0.260001|
|May 31, 2022||0.246391|
|June 30, 2022||0.244817|
|July 31, 2022||0.238367|
|August 31, 2022||0.240993|
|September 30, 2022||0.228903|
|October 1, 2022||0.215138|