NZD to VND exchange rates
Convert New Zealand dollars to Vietnamese đồng. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 15181.1151
NZD/VND currency chart: 1.00 NZD = 15,182.1151 VND
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $ or NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
The official currency of Vietnam is the dong which is abbreviated to the currency code VND. Unlike certain other currencies which derive their names from more unusual circumstances, the term ‘dong’ originates from ‘dong tien’ literally meaning ‘money’.
- Currency Name: Vietnamese đồng
- Currency Code: VND
- Currency Symbol: ₫
- Central Bank: State Bank of Vietnam
- Reserve Currency: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Vietnam
- Major Unit: One Vietnamese Dồng
- Minor Unit: One
- per Vietnamese Dồng:
- Note Denominations: 1,000₫, 2,000₫, 5,000₫, 10,000₫, 20,000₫, 50,000₫, 100,000₫, 200,000₫, 500,000₫
- Coin Denominations: 200₫, 500₫, 1000₫, 2000₫
Previous NZD to VND Exchange Rates
NZD to VND historical rates
|December 31, 2021||15551.867133|
|January 31, 2022||15306.158199|
|February 28, 2022||15195.474908|
|March 31, 2022||15707.17232|
|April 30, 2022||15467.720783|
|May 31, 2022||14777.289938|
|June 30, 2022||14764.228587|
|July 31, 2022||14475.351302|
|August 31, 2022||14651.731629|
|September 30, 2022||14043.482248|
|October 31, 2022||13812.240042|
|November 26, 2022||15042.851789|