GBP to PKR exchange rates
Convert British pounds sterling to Pakistani rupees. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 248.8678
GBP/PKR currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 248.9078 PKR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: British pound sterling
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
The official currency in Pakistan is the rupee which is abbreviated to the currency code PKR. The Pakistani rupee is subdivided into 100 paise
- Currency Name: Pakistani rupee
- Currency Code: PKR
- Currency Symbol: ₨
- Central Bank: State Bank of Pakistan
- Reserve Currency: The Pakistani Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Pakistani Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Pakistani Rupee
- Minor Unit: One paise
- Paises per Pakistani Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1,000, 5,000 rupees
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5,10 rupees
Previous GBP to PKR Exchange Rates
GBP to PKR historical rates
|January 31, 2022||239.355673|
|February 28, 2022||237.42889|
|March 31, 2022||236.904103|
|April 30, 2022||238.944791|
|May 31, 2022||241.213718|
|June 25, 2022||252.334758|