GBP to BHD exchange rates
Convert British pounds sterling to . Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.4578
GBP/BHD currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 0.4579 BHD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: British pound sterling
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
- Currency Name: Bahraini Dinar
- Currency Code: BHD
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Bahraini dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Bahraini dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Bahrain
- Major Unit: One Bahraini dinar
- Minor Unit: One
- per Bahraini dinar:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous GBP to BHD Exchange Rates
GBP to BHD historical rates
|January 31, 2022||0.511019|
|February 28, 2022||0.51022|
|March 31, 2022||0.496357|
|April 30, 2022||0.487809|
|May 31, 2022||0.469158|
|June 27, 2022||0.465177|