GBP to OMR exchange rates
Convert British pounds sterling to Omani riales. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.4687
GBP/OMR currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 0.4683 OMR
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: British pound sterling
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
The official currency in Oman is the rial which is abbreviated to the currency code OMR. The Central Bank of Oman has been issuing the rial since 1977.
- Currency Name: Omani rial
- Currency Code: OMR
- Currency Symbol: ﷼
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Oman
- Reserve Currency: The Omani Rial is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Omani Rial is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Oman
- Major Unit: One Omani Rial
- Minor Unit: One baisa
- Baisa per Omani Rial: 1000
- Note Denominations: 100 baisa, 200 baisa, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 rials
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 25, 50 baisa
Previous GBP to OMR Exchange Rates
GBP to OMR historical rates
|February 28, 2022||0.521162|
|March 31, 2022||0.506818|
|April 30, 2022||0.49818|
|May 31, 2022||0.479121|
|June 30, 2022||0.474287|
|July 31, 2022||0.462074|
|August 31, 2022||0.460921|
|September 30, 2022||0.435974|
|October 31, 2022||0.434804|
|November 30, 2022||0.452584|
|December 31, 2022||0.468811|
|January 31, 2023||0.470851|