DKK to PKR exchange rates
Convert Danish kroner to Pakistani rupees. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Nov 29, 2023, 1:25 AM (CUT)
1 Danish krone = 41.603095 Pakistani rupee
Inverse rate 0.024037
DKK/PKR currency chart: 1.00 DKK = 41.4772 PKR
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
The official currency in Pakistan is the rupee which is abbreviated to the currency code PKR. The Pakistani rupee is subdivided into 100 paise
- Currency Name: Pakistani rupee
- Currency Code: PKR
- Currency Symbol: ₨
- Central Bank: State Bank of Pakistan
- Reserve Currency: The Pakistani Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Pakistani Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Pakistan
- Major Unit: One Pakistani Rupee
- Minor Unit: One paise
- Paises per Pakistani Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1,000, 5,000 rupees
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5,10 rupees
Previous DKK to PKR Exchange Rates
DKK to PKR historical rates
|December 31, 2022||32.079788|
|January 31, 2023||33.856501|
|February 28, 2023||38.29464|
|March 31, 2023||40.23418|
|April 30, 2023||41.734681|
|May 31, 2023||41.664007|
|June 30, 2023||41.708486|
|July 31, 2023||41.719109|
|August 31, 2023||42.937521|
|September 30, 2023||42.555026|
|October 31, 2023||39.642974|
|November 28, 2023||41.117934|