DKK to VND exchange rates
Convert Danish kroner to Vietnamese đồng. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 3406.7681
DKK/VND currency chart: 1.00 DKK = 3,406.6681 VND
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
The official currency of Vietnam is the dong which is abbreviated to the currency code VND. Unlike certain other currencies which derive their names from more unusual circumstances, the term ‘dong’ originates from ‘dong tien’ literally meaning ‘money’.
- Currency Name: Vietnamese đồng
- Currency Code: VND
- Currency Symbol: ₫
- Central Bank: State Bank of Vietnam
- Reserve Currency: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Vietnam
- Major Unit: One Vietnamese Dồng
- Minor Unit: One
- per Vietnamese Dồng:
- Note Denominations: 1,000₫, 2,000₫, 5,000₫, 10,000₫, 20,000₫, 50,000₫, 100,000₫, 200,000₫, 500,000₫
- Coin Denominations: 200₫, 500₫, 1000₫, 2000₫
Previous DKK to VND Exchange Rates
DKK to VND historical rates
|January 31, 2022||3454.414546|
|February 28, 2022||3468.598925|
|March 31, 2022||3383.084457|
|April 30, 2022||3329.037401|
|May 31, 2022||3281.016911|
|June 30, 2022||3295.111504|
|July 31, 2022||3201.343559|
|August 31, 2022||3184.715823|
|September 30, 2022||3146.739134|
|October 31, 2022||3216.632173|
|November 30, 2022||3409.518056|
|December 3, 2022||3451.775394|