DKK to XOF exchange rates
Convert Danish kroner to West African CFA francs. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 86.8836
DKK/XOF currency chart: 1.00 DKK = 86.8826 XOF
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
The CFA Franc BCEAO is pegged to the Euro at 1 euro = 655.957 XOF. It is used by eight independent states in West Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Sénégal and Togo.
- Currency Name: West African CFA franc
- Currency Code: XOF
- Currency Symbol: CFA
- Central Bank: Central Bank of West African States
- Reserve Currency: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo
- Major Unit: One West African CFA Franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per West African CFA Franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 francs
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 francs
Previous DKK to XOF Exchange Rates
DKK to XOF historical rates
|August 31, 2021||88.247297|
|September 30, 2021||87.940812|
|October 31, 2021||88.064586|
|November 30, 2021||88.053243|
|December 31, 2021||88.163738|
|January 31, 2022||88.07957|
|February 28, 2022||88.044754|
|March 31, 2022||88.00529|
|April 30, 2022||87.785922|
|May 31, 2022||88.221539|
|June 30, 2022||87.944211|