DKK to MYR exchange rates
Convert Danish kroner to Malaysian ringgits. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.5930
DKK/MYR currency chart: 1.00 DKK = 0.5926 MYR
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
The official currency of Malaysia is the ringgit and is abbreviated to the currency code RM or MYR. Each ringgit is divided into 100 sen and is issued by the Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Currency Name: Malaysian ringgit
- Currency Code: MYR
- Currency Symbol: RM
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
- Reserve Currency: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Malaysia
- Major Unit: One Malaysian Ringgit
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Malaysian Ringgit: 100
- Note Denominations: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM20, RM50, RM100
- Coin Denominations: 1 sen, 5 sen, 10 sen, 20 sen, 50 sen
Previous DKK to MYR Exchange Rates
DKK to MYR historical rates
|October 31, 2021||0.649155|
|November 30, 2021||0.641043|
|December 31, 2021||0.64033|
|January 31, 2022||0.637356|
|February 28, 2022||0.63866|
|March 31, 2022||0.621899|
|April 30, 2022||0.619649|
|May 31, 2022||0.622487|
|June 30, 2022||0.624461|
|July 31, 2022||0.607806|
|August 31, 2022||0.607572|
|September 27, 2022||0.60426|