USD to TOP exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Tongan paʻanga. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
USD/TOP currency chart: 1.00 USD = 2.2622 TOP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Tongan paʻanga
- Currency Code: TOP
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank: National Reserve Bank of Tonga
- Reserve Currency: The Tongan Paʻanga is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Tongan Paʻanga is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Tonga
- Major Unit: One Tongan Paʻanga
- Minor Unit: One hau
- per Tongan Paʻanga: 100
- Note Denominations: T$1, T$2, T$5, T$10, T$20, T$50, T$100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 2¢, 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, T$1
Previous USD to TOP Exchange Rates
USD to TOP historical rates