USD to JPY exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Japanese yen. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
USD/JPY currency chart: 1.00 USD = 136.627 JPY
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
Previous USD to JPY Exchange Rates
USD to JPY historical rates
|December 31, 2021||113.826581|
|January 31, 2022||114.803839|
|February 28, 2022||115.303071|
|March 31, 2022||118.634966|
|April 30, 2022||126.392207|
|May 31, 2022||128.808339|
|June 30, 2022||133.992183|
|July 31, 2022||136.42171|
|August 31, 2022||135.393048|
|September 30, 2022||142.943167|
|October 31, 2022||146.985032|
|November 29, 2022||141.806946|