USD to SAR exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Saudi riyals. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
USD/SAR currency chart: 1.00 USD = 3.703 SAR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the United States, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Saudi riyal
- Currency Code: SAR
- Currency Symbol: SR or ر.س
- Central Bank: Saudi Central Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Saudi Riyal is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Saudi Riyal is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Saudi Riyal
- Minor Unit: One halala
- Halalas per Saudi Riyal: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyals
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 halalas, 1 riyal, 2 riyals
Previous USD to SAR Exchange Rates
USD to SAR historical rates
|December 31, 2021||3.752961|
|January 31, 2022||3.752701|
|February 28, 2022||3.751857|
|March 31, 2022||3.751631|
|April 30, 2022||3.75056|
|May 28, 2022||3.751082|