CAD to TZS exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Tanzanian Shillings. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
CAD/TZS currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 1,914.9156 TZS
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Tanzanian shilling
- Currency Code: TZS
- Currency Symbol: TSh
- Central Bank: Bank of Tanzania
- Reserve Currency: The Tanzanian Shilling is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Tanzanian Shilling is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Tanzania
- Major Unit: One Tanzanian Shilling
- Minor Unit: One senti
- Senti per Tanzanian Shilling: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 shilling
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 senti. 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 shilling
Previous CAD to TZS Exchange Rates
CAD to TZS historical rates
|January 31, 2023||1739.884894|
|February 28, 2023||1737.409112|
|March 31, 2023||1705.7452|
|April 30, 2023||1732.577419|
|May 31, 2023||1743.200938|
|June 30, 2023||1795.803043|
|July 31, 2023||1846.294068|
|August 31, 2023||1851.488855|
|September 30, 2023||1849.628492|
|October 31, 2023||1825.297|
|November 30, 2023||1823.468663|