CAD to SAR exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Saudi riyals. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
CAD/SAR currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 2.7203 SAR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Saudi riyal
- Currency Code: SAR
- Currency Symbol: SR or ر.س
- Central Bank: Saudi Central Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Saudi Riyal is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Saudi Riyal is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Saudi Arabia
- Major Unit: One Saudi Riyal
- Minor Unit: One halala
- Halalas per Saudi Riyal: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyals
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 halalas, 1 riyal, 2 riyals
Previous CAD to SAR Exchange Rates
CAD to SAR historical rates
|January 31, 2022||2.972536|
|February 28, 2022||2.948968|
|March 31, 2022||2.96473|
|April 30, 2022||2.968325|
|May 31, 2022||2.919769|
|June 30, 2022||2.927735|
|July 31, 2022||2.90318|
|August 31, 2022||2.907356|
|September 30, 2022||2.822538|
|October 31, 2022||2.739819|
|November 30, 2022||2.809592|
|December 7, 2022||2.782033|