CAD to CZK exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Czech koruna. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
CAD/CZK currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 16.8341 CZK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Czech koruna
- Currency Code: CZK
- Currency Symbol: Kč
- Central Bank: Czech National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Czech koruna is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Czech koruna is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Czech Republic
- Major Unit: One Czech koruna
- Minor Unit: One Haléru
- per Czech koruna: 100
- Note Denominations: 100Kč, 200Kč, 500Kč, 1000Kč, 2000Kč, 5000Kč
- Coin Denominations: 1Kč, 2Kč, 5Kč, 10Kč, 20Kč, 50Kč
Previous CAD to CZK Exchange Rates
CAD to CZK historical rates
|November 30, 2022||17.832315|
|December 31, 2022||16.840836|
|January 31, 2023||16.549646|
|February 28, 2023||16.471816|
|March 31, 2023||16.149463|
|April 30, 2023||15.817028|
|May 31, 2023||16.068035|
|June 30, 2023||16.441598|
|July 31, 2023||16.352146|
|August 31, 2023||16.39349|
|September 30, 2023||16.854229|
|October 2, 2023||16.996505|