CAD to OMR exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Omani riales. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
CAD/OMR currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 0.2822 OMR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
The official currency in Oman is the rial which is abbreviated to the currency code OMR. The Central Bank of Oman has been issuing the rial since 1977.
- Currency Name: Omani rial
- Currency Code: OMR
- Currency Symbol: ﷼
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Oman
- Reserve Currency: The Omani Rial is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Omani Rial is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Oman
- Major Unit: One Omani Rial
- Minor Unit: One baisa
- Baisa per Omani Rial: 1000
- Note Denominations: 100 baisa, 200 baisa, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 rials
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 25, 50 baisa
Previous CAD to OMR Exchange Rates
CAD to OMR historical rates
|January 31, 2022||0.304948|
|February 28, 2022||0.302593|
|March 31, 2022||0.304248|
|April 30, 2022||0.304801|
|May 31, 2022||0.299676|
|June 30, 2022||0.300444|
|July 31, 2022||0.297683|
|August 31, 2022||0.297936|
|September 30, 2022||0.289046|
|October 31, 2022||0.28068|
|November 30, 2022||0.287713|
|December 2, 2022||0.286458|