AED to TZS exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Tanzanian Shillings. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
AED/TZS currency chart: 1.00 AED = 620.7216 TZS
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Tanzanian shilling
- Currency Code: TZS
- Currency Symbol: TSh
- Central Bank: Bank of Tanzania
- Reserve Currency: The Tanzanian Shilling is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Tanzanian Shilling is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Tanzania
- Major Unit: One Tanzanian Shilling
- Minor Unit: One senti
- Senti per Tanzanian Shilling: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 shilling
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 senti. 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 shilling
Previous AED to TZS Exchange Rates
AED to TZS historical rates
|January 31, 2022||628.268902|
|February 28, 2022||629.847934|
|March 31, 2022||631.110151|
|April 30, 2022||632.507065|
|May 31, 2022||633.104813|
|June 28, 2022||635.023598|