AED to SEK exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Swedish kronor. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
AED/SEK currency chart: 1.00 AED = 3.0302 SEK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
Previous AED to SEK Exchange Rates
AED to SEK historical rates
|October 31, 2022||3.032344|
|November 30, 2022||2.899014|
|December 31, 2022||2.829422|
|January 31, 2023||2.831075|
|February 28, 2023||2.847413|
|March 31, 2023||2.862131|
|April 30, 2023||2.818366|
|May 31, 2023||2.857471|
|June 30, 2023||2.928261|
|July 31, 2023||2.869898|
|August 31, 2023||2.953539|
|September 21, 2023||3.022889|