GBP to PGK exchange rates
Convert British pounds sterling to Papua New Guinean kina. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 2, 2023, 11:23 AM (CUT)
1 British pound sterling = 4.633993 Papua New Guinean kina
Inverse rate 0.215797
GBP/PGK currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 4.6339 PGK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: British pound sterling
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
The official currency in Papua New Guinea is the kina which is abbreviated to the currency code PGK. 1 Kina is divided into 100 toea.
- Currency Name: Papua New Guinean kina
- Currency Code: PGK
- Currency Symbol: K
- Central Bank: Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Reserve Currency: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Papua New Guinea
- Major Unit: One Papua New Guinean Kina
- Minor Unit: One toea
- Toeas per Papua New Guinean Kina: 100
- Note Denominations: 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 50K, 100K
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50 toea, 1K, 2K
Previous GBP to PGK Exchange Rates
GBP to PGK historical rates
|January 31, 2023||4.309554|
|February 28, 2023||4.261503|
|March 31, 2023||4.273144|
|April 30, 2023||4.381386|
|May 31, 2023||4.40632|
|June 30, 2023||4.484807|
|July 31, 2023||4.604537|
|August 31, 2023||4.577548|
|September 30, 2023||4.50383|
|October 31, 2023||4.51484|
|November 30, 2023||4.652363|
|December 2, 2023||4.728418|