GBP to MYR exchange rates
Convert British pounds sterling to Malaysian ringgits. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 5.4043
GBP/MYR currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 5.4188 MYR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: British pound sterling
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
The official currency of Malaysia is the ringgit and is abbreviated to the currency code RM or MYR. Each ringgit is divided into 100 sen and is issued by the Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Currency Name: Malaysian ringgit
- Currency Code: MYR
- Currency Symbol: RM
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
- Reserve Currency: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Malaysia
- Major Unit: One Malaysian Ringgit
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Malaysian Ringgit: 100
- Note Denominations: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM20, RM50, RM100
- Coin Denominations: 1 sen, 5 sen, 10 sen, 20 sen, 50 sen
Previous GBP to MYR Exchange Rates
GBP to MYR historical rates
|September 30, 2021||5.728389|
|October 31, 2021||5.699184|
|November 30, 2021||5.618605|
|December 31, 2021||5.606568|
|January 31, 2022||5.678383|
|February 28, 2022||5.669146|
|March 31, 2022||5.530135|
|April 30, 2022||5.516388|
|May 31, 2022||5.451791|
|June 30, 2022||5.420248|
|July 31, 2022||5.327657|
|August 10, 2022||5.409872|