DKK to ZAR exchange rates
Convert Danish kroner to South African rands. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Nov 29, 2023, 2:33 AM (CUT)
1 Danish krone = 2.734312 South African rand
Inverse rate 0.365723
DKK/ZAR currency chart: 1.00 DKK = 2.7345 ZAR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
The rand (ZAR) arrived in 1961, the same year that South Africa became an official Republic. There are 100 cents to every rand, however the 1 and 2 cent coins have fallen out of use due to inflation.
- Currency Name: South African rand
- Currency Code: ZAR
- Currency Symbol: R
- Central Bank: South African Reserve Bank
- Reserve Currency: The South African Rand is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The South African Rand is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: South Africa
- Major Unit: One South African Rand
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per South African Rand: 100
- Note Denominations: R 10, R 20, R 50, R 100, R 200
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, R 1, R 2, R 5
Previous DKK to ZAR Exchange Rates
DKK to ZAR historical rates
|December 31, 2022||2.462572|
|January 31, 2023||2.47614|
|February 28, 2023||2.576277|
|March 31, 2023||2.628822|
|April 30, 2023||2.671906|
|May 31, 2023||2.783718|
|June 30, 2023||2.726641|
|July 31, 2023||2.697379|
|August 31, 2023||2.74907|
|September 30, 2023||2.714606|
|October 31, 2023||2.691015|
|November 28, 2023||2.684264|