DKK to OMR exchange rates
Convert Danish kroner to Omani riales. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Oct 3, 2023, 1:01 PM (CUT)
1 Danish krone = 0.053588 Omani rial
Inverse rate 18.660851
DKK/OMR currency chart: 1.00 DKK = 0.0534 OMR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
The official currency in Oman is the rial which is abbreviated to the currency code OMR. The Central Bank of Oman has been issuing the rial since 1977.
- Currency Name: Omani rial
- Currency Code: OMR
- Currency Symbol: ﷼
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Oman
- Reserve Currency: The Omani Rial is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Omani Rial is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Oman
- Major Unit: One Omani Rial
- Minor Unit: One baisa
- Baisa per Omani Rial: 1000
- Note Denominations: 100 baisa, 200 baisa, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 rials
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 25, 50 baisa
Previous DKK to OMR Exchange Rates
DKK to OMR historical rates
|November 30, 2022||0.052873|
|December 31, 2022||0.054837|
|January 31, 2023||0.055777|
|February 28, 2023||0.055269|
|March 31, 2023||0.055329|
|April 30, 2023||0.056608|
|May 31, 2023||0.056129|
|June 30, 2023||0.055987|
|July 31, 2023||0.057082|
|August 31, 2023||0.056359|
|September 30, 2023||0.055087|
|October 3, 2023||0.054371|