DKK to CAD exchange rates
Convert Danish kroner to Canadian dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Nov 30, 2023, 8:31 AM (CUT)
1 Danish krone = 0.199817 Canadian dollar
Inverse rate 5.004575
DKK/CAD currency chart: 1.00 DKK = 0.1998 CAD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
Previous DKK to CAD Exchange Rates
DKK to CAD historical rates
|December 31, 2022||0.193678|
|January 31, 2023||0.194505|
|February 28, 2023||0.193353|
|March 31, 2023||0.196949|
|April 30, 2023||0.198832|
|May 31, 2023||0.197247|
|June 30, 2023||0.193406|
|July 31, 2023||0.196105|
|August 31, 2023||0.197401|
|September 30, 2023||0.193824|
|October 31, 2023||0.194281|
|November 30, 2023||0.198852|