DKK to PGK exchange rates
Convert Danish kroner to Papua New Guinean kina. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Oct 3, 2023, 7:10 AM (CUT)
1 Danish krone = 0.492640 Papua New Guinean kina
Inverse rate 2.029881
DKK/PGK currency chart: 1.00 DKK = 0.4929 PGK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
The official currency in Papua New Guinea is the kina which is abbreviated to the currency code PGK. 1 Kina is divided into 100 toea.
- Currency Name: Papua New Guinean kina
- Currency Code: PGK
- Currency Symbol: K
- Central Bank: Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Reserve Currency: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Papua New Guinea
- Major Unit: One Papua New Guinean Kina
- Minor Unit: One toea
- Toeas per Papua New Guinean Kina: 100
- Note Denominations: 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 50K, 100K
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50 toea, 1K, 2K
Previous DKK to PGK Exchange Rates
DKK to PGK historical rates
|November 30, 2022||0.483097|
|December 31, 2022||0.50224|
|January 31, 2023||0.510395|
|February 28, 2023||0.507382|
|March 31, 2023||0.506249|
|April 30, 2023||0.517774|
|May 31, 2023||0.514875|
|June 30, 2023||0.516435|
|July 31, 2023||0.530327|
|August 31, 2023||0.527551|
|September 30, 2023||0.519667|
|October 3, 2023||0.517548|