Transfer money to Pakistan from Italy
Transfer money to Pakistan with euros using OFX and get great foreign currency exchange rates.
Live rates as at Oct 2, 2023, 6:49 AM (CUT)
1 euro = 296.805689 Pakistani rupee
Inverse rate 0.003369
transfers to date
Why choose OFX
- Great rates: Keep more of your money as it travels around the world
- 50+ currencies: Make transfers to over 170 countries
- Easy to use: Check rates, make payments or track transfers online or via our app
- Peace of mind: We're ASX-listed and monitored by the MAS
- We know FX: Markets can move, we can help you plan for ups or downs
- 24/7 support: Talk to a real person at any time, day or night
How to send money to Pakistan from Italy?
- Gather the relevant banking information of your recipient including the name on the account and bank details.
- Create a free online account with OFX, or login to get a live quote for your money transfer.
- Enter your details and those of your recipient.
- You send the money to us, and we send it to your recipient.
It’s easy and affordable to send money from Italy to Pakistan using OFX. Even if you’re not ready to transfer funds today, you can sign up now, so your account is active and ready when a great exchange rate comes up.
When sending money from Italy to Pakistan keep in mind that different tax regulations may apply depending on many factors including:
- how the money is going to be used.
- how much you are sending.
- the source of the funds.
- if the money has been taxed elsewhere.
For example, for tax purposes, supporting family members by paying for living expenses can sometimes be considered different from sending large sums as a gift.
Italy to Pakistan money transfers - FAQs
Wondering how to send money to Pakistan from Italy? Use OFX to exchange your euros for Pakistani rupees, because you’re too smart for your bank. Headquartered in Sydney, with offices around the world, we provide 24-hour access to our highly skilled transfer team.
Is there any limit on how much money I can send to Pakistan from Italy?
No, OFX works well for both businesses and individuals.
Does OFX transfer money to all banks in Pakistan?
OFX can transfer funds to almost any bank in Pakistan, including, but not limited to:
- Habib Bank
- United Bank
- Bank Alfalah
- Bank Islami Pakistan
- Faysal Bank
Our customer support team will be happy to assist and make sure we can facilitate your transfer to Pakistan
You can reach our dedicated customer service agents 24/7 (including weekends and most holidays). When others are closed, we’re open - we’re here for you.
When you use OFX, you’ll get fast, efficient service, and we’ll keep you informed of where your money is along the way. For all your overseas payments, OFX is simply smarter.
You may also like: